x.[t]eam Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Stuttering movement in mac version

Répondre au sujet    x.[t]eam Index du Forum » x.[t]eam » Demande de droits d'admin Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Stuttering movement in mac version
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Message Stuttering movement in mac version Répondre en citant
One of the biggest problems for me, playing the Mac version of Ultimate General Civil War is that the game will suddenly start to stutter or show really jerky motion. When this happens, it is uncontrollable. The length of time it will do this varies from a few seconds to nearly constantly and it is seemingly random if and when it starts. I have been forced to quit in disgust sometimes as the game stutters into uncontrollability. I have tried lowering the resolution, but this is totally unresponsive in the Mac version and seems not to change at all (that is it reverts back to what it was). I have also tried turning off Vsync, but again it seems to turn itself back on again at some point. 

For More Details                

2d animation company

Sam 11 Nov - 13:30 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 11 Nov - 13:30 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    x.[t]eam Index du Forum » x.[t]eam » Demande de droits d'admin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation