x.[t]eam Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Combat rewards for Port Battles

Répondre au sujet    x.[t]eam Index du Forum » x.[t]eam » Support Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Combat rewards for Port Battles
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Message Combat rewards for Port Battles Répondre en citant
Hello!

I want, once again, to point out the unfairness existing in the game regarding battle rewards. It is the third time i participate in a PB "fought heroically" and in the end lost the battle. According to the actuall game logic i gained nothing, no exp, no money nothing. And so, when eventually i will get a new ship  there will be no experience on it it will be like i never used that ship before.
And now, lets assume that i am a some what new player, puting everything i owned in to this one ship get in a fight and loose this ship. The next step, is back to a bassic cutter OR, and i am sure this happend before, just quit this and find another game that does not punish me so much.

For More Details                

examples of advertisements

Mar 7 Nov - 15:14 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 7 Nov - 15:14 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    x.[t]eam Index du Forum » x.[t]eam » Support Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation