x.[t]eam Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Xbox One X: Can it compete with PC?

Répondre au sujet    x.[t]eam Index du Forum » x.[t]eam » Discussion Générale Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Xbox One X: Can it compete with PC?
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Message Xbox One X: Can it compete with PC? Répondre en citant
I've been very intrigued by Microsoft's Xbox One X. It's been claimed by developers that it can run games like Forza 7 at ultra settings 4K at 60FPS (Which I'm skeptical about, especially since apparently you'd need a 1080 which costs $500 alone, I can't help but doubt this is possible even with great optimization, but for this post we'll give them the benefit of the doubt, if we didn't then the answer to the question of "Can the X compete with PC?" would probably be a no). So, let's take a look at this hardware, compare the pros and cons, and see how it holds up against the PC.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References         https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/3/16249782/xbox-one-x-can-it-compete-with-pc

Marketing Case Study

Mer 1 Nov - 09:39 (2017) AIM
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 1 Nov - 09:39 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    x.[t]eam Index du Forum » x.[t]eam » Discussion Générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation